Benefits of our Client Based Approach
Our team of professionals will care for and work with you to solve your challenging legal questions. We make sure we listen to our clients’ concerns first to get a feel for who they are and all of their issues so we can offer personalized services. Your needs are unique, which is why we tailor our representation according to your specific circumstances and goals.
Our client-centered approach doesn’t end there. As your legal partner, we strive to promote your best interests through our:
- Transparent, flat-fee pricing
- Down-to-earth communication that avoids legalese
- Scheduling, in offering virtual as well as in-person appointments
We know that our clients don’t like surprises, and neither do we. We are here to provide solutions, and we do it well. Each member of our team is dedicated to moving your case forward so you can put your issue behind you.
Preparing For Your Visit
Don’t think about a visit to our office as a formal affair; think of it more like you’re going to visit with friends. After all, a strong personal relationship builds a great working relationship. What should you know before your first visit?
Facts About rb LEGAL, LLC:
- Our office is located in Golden Valley immediately west of Lunds & Byerlys.
- It is easy to find and has free parking.
- We offer many services for a flat fee.
- We want to help you understand your legal documents, not just sign them.
- We combine legal knowledge and common-sense advice.
- We really want to really know and understand our clients – and their goals.
- Our process starts with a one-hour Listening and Planning Session designed so that we can get to know you, answer your questions, and give you a real strategy for reaching your goals.
Five Areas Of Focus
Probate And Trust Administration
In difficult family times, you’ll want a trusted partner to help you administer or manage your loved one’s estate. Whether your loved one had a will or a trust (or had neither), we are here to guide and support you in dealing with the many duties involved after a loved one passes.
Proper estate planning today can prove beneficial down the road for you, your family, and the care of your property. Wills, trusts, pet trusts, medical assistance advance planning, and other tools help create Peace of Mind.
We handle small business law because we’ve run businesses, and we know the unique challenges faced by small business owners. We help people grow their dreams and ensure their futures.
More of us are planning around the furry or feathered family we love. A pet trust protects not just the pets you have today, but whatever pet you own at the time you pass. We know what questions to ask about your pets – whether they are birds, cats, dogs, or horses – to create a pet trust that protects your furry or feathered companions.
Whether horses are a business or hobby, rb LEGAL, LLC has the experience needed to help you with the equine industry’s myriad issues and concerns. You need an attorney with specialized knowledge of horses and the law.