Helping You Through The Probate Process
Losing a loved one is difficult. Coping with the loss and addressing a loved one’s legal affairs can be overwhelming. Our team helps you navigate the challenging probate process with understanding, care and support to promote family harmony whenever possible. Relax, we will take care of you.
Compassionate And Skilled Guidance In Trust Administration And Complex Probate Issues
At rb LEGAL, LLC, we will guide you through every step of the probate or trust administration process. Trust administration can be confusing and complex. Probate can be a frustrating and confusing legal process. Each situation is unique. Sometimes there is a will, but it might be old and could fail to reflect the desires or most recent life circumstances of the person who passed away. Sometimes, the emotional turmoil and grief at the loss of a loved one causes conflict among family members.
Our probate lawyers and staff are sensitive to these common probate situations and issues. Our goal is to promote family harmony whenever possible as we ensure that assets are distributed as required by law.
What To Expect Of The Probate Process
When you work with us, our priority is to bring clarity to the process you are facing to make informed decisions through every step of the legal procedure. Our attorneys will help you:
- Determine what type of probate process is appropriate
- Initiate the probate filing with the county
- Secure the appointment of a personal representative
- Collect the decedent’s assets
- Handle and negotiate debts and claims
- Sell the decedent’s real estate
- Prepare an accounting, if required
- Make disbursements and close the estate
- Handle trusts and work with accountants, financial advisors, and other professionals throughout the administrative process
Our experienced attorneys provide compassionate and professional legal services to their Minnesota clients. We will listen to your questions and concerns and make every possible effort to give you peace of mind and assist you until the completion of your case.