Personalized Estate Planning Solutions To Give Certainty To Your Loved Ones
At rb LEGAL, LLC, we help our clients understand how the decisions now can help loved ones in the future. We want to help smart and proactive people protect themselves, their families and the assets they worked hard to get.
Estate Planning Attorney – Golden Valley, Minnesota
Our attorneys provide sound advice and counsel to clients in estate planning, succession planning, incapacity planning, probate and estate administration. We know these aren’t always easy conversations. That’s why we provide a comfortable, informal environment for you and your family to truly understand how your decisions today can help your loved ones in the future.
Legal Tools To Truly Meet Your Needs While Planning For The Future
We want our clients to have peace of mind about the documents we help them put in place. Our team will review your needs and draft the documents we feel are right for you. We will help you understand your plan and provide guidance on how to maintain it. We also advise estate planning clients on ways to preserve family unity through judicious drafting of needed documents.
The lawyers at rb LEGAL, LLC, work with you to develop documents specifically appropriate for your family, including:
- Wills: Ensure your wishes are documented. Who needs a will? Individuals, couples, families, empty nesters, second marriages and those who don’t like the state’s legal plan for their property.
- Trusts: Protect your assets and loved ones and keep your information private. Trusts can protect and provide for you, your spouse, children, grandchildren, loved ones who have challenges and special needs, pets, houses, land, family farms, cabins, charitable gifts, small businesses, gun owners and more.
- Probate: Navigate the frustrating court processes, documents and intricacies of estate administration.
- Guardianships/conservatorships: Plan for minor children and those who have special or long-term care needs.
- Incapacity planning: Get the right documents in place so your loved ones can care for you and your property if something happens.
- Health: Designate someone to make decisions for you and describe your health care wishes, concerns and plans by executing an Advanced Health Care Directive document.
- Document review: Update information and review current documents to be sure they align with your specific needs.
- Other Planning: Consider your need to plan for real estate; charitable, legacy and planned giving; a noncitizen spouse; a significant other; education expenses; life insurance; estate and gift taxes; digital property and access to digital assets; family heirlooms and collections; beneficiary designations on financial accounts; and other important people and assets.
We are also prepared to diligently assist you with document organization and emergency preparedness. Our goal is to develop a solid estate plan that truly meets your needs, reflects your current preferences and situation, and protects your loved ones and assets.