Trusted And Experienced Legal Adviser For Your Business
We understand small business, family values and the law. When you seek legal advice for your business, make sure you are represented by someone who understands you and your business goals too. We’ve run businesses, and we know business law and strive to help people achieve their dreams.
At rb LEGAL, LLC, in Golden Valley, our business law team combines a unique skill set of experienced small-business management with legal experience to guide you through individual and organizational challenges. We work directly with many small business owners as their trusted legal advisor, both in day-to-day matters as well as when planning for future growth.
Guiding You Through The Legal Complexities Of Running A Business
Our team understands what it takes to run a business, because we, too, have kept the balance sheet, production, customer relationships and growth going and continue to do so daily. Because of this personal experience, our attorneys understand you, your successes and struggles and what you are working to achieve. If you’re a small business owner, we would love to work with you on all aspects of your business, including:
- Business entity selection and formation
- Corporate documentation, maintenance and retention
- State and federal filings
- Employee relations: Employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, letters of acceptance, noncompete agreements, employee handbooks, exit negotiations; the development and retention of strong, positive employees working within clear and focused strategic goals and standards
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and purchase agreements
- Franchises: Selection, negotiation, relations and exiting
- Buy-sell agreements within a business, business continuity and succession planning
- Building strong working relationships with various levels of investors, groups, city officials, franchise corporations and contractors to successfully create a business from inception to opening
- Building a board of directors and/or advisory board
- Building relationships with vendors and other professional service providers
- Purchase and sale of an existing business
- General business consulting
- Document organization and emergency preparedness
Simply put, rb LEGAL, LLC, helps you fully understand the legal implications of certain actions so that you make good business decisions. Regardless of what stage your business is in, we will help you shield your operations, and we are prepared help you face the challenges of running a business in Minnesota.
Legal Counsel For Family Businesses
A family-owned business might feel like another member of the family. You put your passion, skills and livelihood on the line every day to reach your goals and help your family. Our lawyers understand this. In fact, our founder, Rebecca Bell, has an extensive background in multigenerational, family-owned businesses. The leadership skills and business acumen these experiences have provided to our team translate into a unique ability to keep businesses focused on success while maintaining the family relationships for future generations. It doesn’t matter if you wear a suit to work every day or overalls. Our team’s unique skill set can help your business grow and thrive.
Our skills combine the areas of family and business to create a one-of-a-kind practice niche that serves family-owned businesses. Our knowledge of the law is vital to creating a sustainable business. We believe that relationships are at the heart of business success, as well as familial harmony. Our attorneys become an invaluable strategic partner by providing guidance on legal issues that can have an enormous influence on family business decisions.
Contact Us To Learn More About How We Can Help You
We are ready to listen to your needs and work on customized legal solutions for you. Call 763-400-8833 or send an email to schedule an appointment.