Don't think about a visit to our office as a formal affair; think of it more like you're going to visit with friends. After all, a strong personal relationship builds a great working relationship. Here are some things that you should know before your first visit.
Top Ten Things to know about our practice:
- Our office is located in Golden Valley immediately west of Lund’s & Byerly’s. It is easy to find and has free parking.
- We do not charge for an initial consultation, which generally takes about 30 minutes.
- We offer many services for a flat fee.
- We do not charge by the hour when building a relationship with you. We want to really know and understand our clients.
- We have maintenance packages that save you money.
- We are unique in our knowledge of family-owned businesses because much of our team grew up in a family business. We not only understand family relationships but also the operations.
- We work with family farms.
- We do not charge to present or speak to your group or event.
- We want you to have a clear understanding of your legal documents, not just sign them.
- We combine legal knowledge and common sense advice.